Rizzo Corporation is seeking a Project Manager in a full time position. This individual will be accountable for overseeing all aspects of assigned projects from commencement to completion. This individual is responsible for managing these projects in a manner that exceeds our customers’ expectations and ensures our work adheres to all company safety policies and OSHA mandated requirements.
- Manage all financial aspects of projects through ongoing job forecasting.
- Oversee pre-con meetings to ensure successful handoff from estimating to field.
- Collaborate with prefabrication and design departments.
- Set clear goals and expectations to Subcontractors and Suppliers.
- Negotiate and resolve any and all customer concerns.
- When necessary, estimate change orders for assigned projects.
- Manage all job closeout procedures.
- Conduct post project reviews to determine areas for future improvement.
- Provide coaching/counseling to Project Engineer and Superintendent.
- Develop and maintain a network of professional relationships within the construction industry.
Skills/Qualifications: Proficiency in Microsoft Office is required. Accubid and Oracle experience preferred. A working knowledge of Primavera Expedition, P6, PM Web and Prologue is a plus.
Salary is commensurate with experience.
**Send Resumes to Krystin Sheahan via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Affirmative Action/EEO Employer