The Rizzo Team Advantage
- An impeccable reputation in the industry
- Extensive experience with similar work
- A proven track record in successful General Construction, Construction Management and Construction Administrative projects
- Industry standard project cost accounting and project management controls
- State of the Art Software Tools: Accubid, Timberline Estimating, Expedition, Prolog, Primavera Scheduling, PM Web and Auto Cad Design
- Proponent of Continuous Staff Improvement regarding all aspects of construction including Quality Assurance and Quality Control
- Ability to monitor and expedite the construction process
- Our number one goal has always been 100% client satisfaction
- Never failed to complete a job
Possessing over 50 years of experience and a wide-ranging background in General Construction and Construction Management, Rizzo Corporation beats out competitors in providing dependable service with their extensive knowledge in construction and their innate ability to understand their client’s needs. With an exceptional reputation in safety, Rizzo is committed to quality workmanship and there is always hands-on involvement by senior management, no matter how big or small the project may be.
The Rizzo Corporation consists of a team of highly trained and experienced individuals that use the latest computer technology, especially in planning, cost control, and quantity surveying, to complement their technical skills. The use of this technology ensures that all construction work is carried out in a well-planned and controlled manner.
The Corporation has completed numerous projects in sensitive, fully-functioning environments; such as Police Stations, Fire Houses, Hospitals, Prisons, Computer Rooms, Schools, etc. When working in an environment such as these, Rizzo take the proper precautions and care in order to ensure the construction does not disrupt daily functions of these arenas.
“A key element that sets Rizzo Corporation apart from the rest is that we combine the best of both worlds. We are large enough and have the experience and technical know-how to effectively manage multimillion-dollar projects, while presenting that smaller company feeling that comes from providing a hands-on personal touch.”